BIOSAFETY CABINET (CLASS II) :
- Applications include isolation and indentification of plant /
- human pathogens, work in virology, tissue culture, sterility testing and recombinant DNA research.
- This Biohazard Cabinet offers operator protection from low to moderate risk biological agents
- (or chemical carcinogens), while providing a sterile work environment for the procedure. The
- cabinet is kept under negative pressure with partial quantity of recirculated air exhausted through
- a HEPA filter. External exhaust from the laboratory is optional.
- The Biological Safety Cabinet is similar in performance and specification to the Vertical
- Series, described on reserse.
The additional main features are as under :
- Specially suited for wet processing, water feb, chemical work, critical biological work
- involging virus and pathogens & for microbiology, biochemistry etc.
- Standard S.S. Table Perforated.
- Integral powerful exhaust system. Built-in-positive Air Curtain effect to prevent inside
- air from going out and room air from entering in, providing total process and operator safety.
- Exhaust ducting to carry the air outside.
- Front sliding door, U.V. light, Manometer, Gas cock etc. Optional.
AIR FLOW : 70% of the air is recirculated back into the area and 30% of the air is HEPA filtered and exhausted out to the environment via a dedicated duct without mixing with the recirculated air.